Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Simon Says..........Easter Inspired

wed-newchallenge-header

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


We're asking you to be inspired by Easter this week - we're playing with Your Next Stamp products.  You don't have to use their products to enter, but we'd love to see them if you do! Our Jenn designed a Spring/Easter inspiration board - such pretty pastels!


Here's my take on it.



supplies: white cardstock, My Favorite Things Lucky Prints dps, Your Next Stamp A Cute Stack stamp set and sentiment from Simon's Some Bunny, Zig markers, Simon's Stitched Circle die

I had trouble finding a good place for my sentiment - I solved the problem by cutting the stamp in half and stamping one word above the other, then die-cutting it into a circle.

Now it's your turn!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Lin :-) the cute stack is adorable! I was going to choose this but it was OOS when I was buying ;-) the papers and whole design of this is gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Cat Craig said...

Darling Darling Darling! Love the dotted papers and your stacked critters, super cute Easter card.

Stephanie said...

Lin! This stack is adorable! I love the way you colored it and the polka dot cardstock behind it is perfect!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet stack, Lin, & I love the pink & blue dotted papers behind!!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. It's an adorable card.

Tracy Freeman said...

Lin this is so adorable, love those cuties x